Ruckus ZoneFlex R300
The Industry’s Best-in-Class Performance at Lowest Cost
The next generation Ruckus ZoneFlex™ R300 is an entry level 802.11n 2x2:2 dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent access point designed for bandwidth hungry and latency sensitive applications such as Voice and Video over Wi-Fi.
These APs boast Ruckus patented adaptive antennas which deliver BeamFlex, which works in conjunction with Ruckus's advanced channel optimization to provide industry-leading wireless performance. Unlike any other 802.11n wireless solution in its class, the ZoneFlex R300 combines patented adaptive antenna technology and automatic interference mitigation to deliver consistent, predictable performance at extended ranges with up to an additional 4dB of BeamFlex gain on top of the physical antenna gain and up to 10dB of interference mitigation.
- Two-stream MIMO 2x2:2
- ZoneFlex R300 - Concurrent dual-band support
- 128 unique antenna patterns (64 per band)
- Up to 4dB of signal-to-interference and noise (SINR) improvement and up to 10dB of interference mitigation
- BeamFlex and Transmit beamforming capable
- Capable of supporting over 250 clients per R300 AP
- Novel channel selection approach (ChannelFly) delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over alternative background scanning approaches