Cloud Business Phone Systems
With Hosted PBX, you get secure and reliable, enterprise-class service without the enterprise-class cost. We put everything in the cloud, so there is less to manage, and it is “future proof” with additional features and functionality immediately available as the software is updated. No more new phone system every five to seven years, this could be the last phone system you'll ever need!
Key Cloud Hosting Features:
- Initial Cost Savings – Starting at $19.99 per user, there isn't the traditional large upfront costs associated with buying an onsite telephone system. This can help your business cash flow by spreading the cost out over time on a monthly basis.
- Ongoing Cost Savings – You pay only for services and features on a per-employee basis. Features can be easily added or removed as your business needs change.
- Mobility – Integrate smart phones with the Mobile Communicator app, and you allow mobile workers to access the same features of the office phone system, like total call control, Visual Voice Mail and much more.
- Work Anywhere – When your office phone system is an internet business phone system, employees can work from home, remote offices, on the road, mobile phones, and even overseas – just as if they were in the office.
- Enterprise Capabilities – For small businesses, unified communications and contact center functionality is often cost-prohibitive. With our hosted call center solution, those features are just a click away.
- Scalability – Virtual phone systems can expand and grow with your business as needed. You can easily add phones and services as your business expands, up to 10,000 users in multiple locations.
- Connect Multiple Locations – If you have multiple locations and want them tied together, or want a premise-based system in some locations and a cloud phone solution in others- it’s no problem. We can design a business phone system where you can get the exact same user experience whether in the cloud or on your premises.
- Easy Set-up and Admin – With our virtual phone system, you can be up and running very quickly. Ongoing administration is simple with an admin interface that enables user management, monitoring and making changes to your service at any time.
- Reliability – We maintain multiple redundant data centers supervised and maintained 24/7/365 so your communications infrastructure is protected.
- Call today at 972-820-8600 or click here to get a quote