Nortel IP Conference Phone 2033
Phones From Tandem Data Resource Group.
The Nortel IP Audio Conference Phone 2033 is a full duplex, handsfree conference phone which is ideally suited for conference rooms of small-to-medium size and managerial/executive offices. Offering 360 degree room coverage with support of Nortel IP telephony features, the IP Audio Conference Phone 2033 meets the IEEE 1329 standard for full duplex, supports two optional extension microphones and a backlit 3 x 24 monochrome bitmapped LCD with 246 x 68 pixel resolution.
- 360 degree room coverage with optional expansion microphones offers flexible and expandable coverage for small-to-medium sized conference rooms or offices (up to 20 ft. x 30 ft./ 6.1 m x 9.1 m)
- Backlit 3x24 LCD promotes enhanced viewing angles for conference users
- Ten fixed keys (Line, Release, Hold, Mute, Up/Down Volume, Scroll Up/Down, Messages, Services) and three soft-label keys for easy-to-use navigation
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet or local AC power options via Power over Ethernet Module
- Tight business telephony feature integration with Nortel Communication Servers delivers a rich user experience
- Field upgradeable firmware for added convenience and time savings using Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) or UNIStim File Transfer Protocol (UFTP)